Description Keeper of the Day and Night
Between the monster attacks and the magic theory essays, your sophomore year at Magi Academy is shaping up to be a killer.
Keeper of Day and Night is a 390,000 word interactive urban fantasy novel by Brynn Chernosky, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
A newly declared keeper, you realize life hasn’t changed much when you’re attacked by werewolves over the summer. With the aftermath of a demon attack to deal with, the kidnapping of a girl who isn’t supposed to exist, and more magic theory homework than ever, your sophomore year at Magi Academy is shaping up to be a killer. Hopefully not literally.
• Play as male, female, or non-binary; gay, straight, bi, or asexual.
• Romance or befriend one of ten love interests, from a cheerful clairvoyant to a snarky telepath, each with a unique subplot.
• Learn to control your powers as one of seven unique species, from human to nephilim, while raising a hellhound puppy, phantom kitten, or dragon hatchling.
• Choose one of six majors, from Magic Theory to Magic Technology Engineering.
• Embrace your celebrity status as a keeper, or swear off press conferences forever.
• Support one of the factions working to take control of New Magi City, or forge your own path.
• Discover the secrets of your past, and become involved in the NMC intrigue yourself.
Who decided to let college students with magic save the world?
Recommended for you
4.4 ★ • 275Role Playing
★ • 172Role Playing
★ • 193Paid
4.3 ★ • 174Role Playing
4.5 ★ • 189Role Playing
3.2 ★ • 209Role Playing
You may also like
3.7 ★ • 192Tools
3.9 ★ • 180Tools
4.6 ★ • 177Music & Audio
4.4 ★ • 182Racing
4.1 ★ • 179Social
4.2 ★ • 943Photography
Leave a Reply